I handmake all products and they are ready to ship within 1 business day, Monday – Friday.
The product(s) you receive are all handmade. They will be as you see in the photos.
Care for your new products by:
* Keeping your jewelry in a safe place where it won’t get crushed or tangled with other pieces. (I always suggest keeping it in the original gift box I sent it to you in)
* Be gentle with your new pieces. Treat them as you would treat your finest diamonds – with careful love and tenderness.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
* You apply too much pressure or try to bend your jewelry.
* Chlorine and salt water harm the beautiful antiqued finish of your jewelry, so please don’t swim in ocean water or chlorinated water while wearing these gems.
* You shower while wearing the jewelry. The water, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and other chemicals may harm the finish of the antiqued metals.
* I always advise not to sleep with your jewelry on to ensure that no small parts come loose or get crushed, and so you don’t hurt yourself.
I ship through various USPS shipping options. These include first class mail, priority mail, and express mail.
I happily support and love my international customers.
I ship all International products through USPS international first class or priority shipping.
Rachel Flam Design is not responsible for duties, customs, or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
I do my best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* I charge a low, flat shipping rate to be fair to all customers.
* I offer free shipping in the USA for orders over $75.
* I offer free International shipping on all orders over $150.